Вопросы и ответы
Fragen und Antworten
Kysymyksiä ja vastauksia
Questions et réponses
Questions and Answers
• What is an audio guide?
An audio guide is a guided walk of a popular location. It consists of a tour map, which shows the sights on a street map and the audio files themselves. The audio files are in MP3 format and you play them on your own equipment. The map is in PDF format, printable on any printer. The audio guide is easy to use. Each sight is identified by a number – on the map and in the name of the audio file. Just select the corresponding number on your iPod, MP3 player or smartphone and press Play.
• What will I get for my money?
You will receive (download) a zipped file, which contains the guide in the form of MP3 files and a map in PDF format.
• What I do after download?
You will need to extract (unzip) all of the files from the zipped file folder you downloaded. You can do this by right (or double) clicking on the zipped folder and selecting “extract all files”. When the files have been extracted (unzipped) there will be a separate MP3 file for each story that can be dragged and dropped into iTunes or another audio player for transfering onto your iPod, MP3 player or smartphone.
• What hardware and software do I need?
You will need a device capable of playing MP3 files e.g. a MP3 player, mobile phone or iPod. You will need to unzip the downloaded file. Windows XP and newer have file unzipping software built in, older versions of Windows require Winzip. All Macs have file unzipping software built in.
• On what type of players do they work?
On MP3 and MP4 players, iPods, PDAs, most mobile phones, smartphones and in general on any device that recognizes MP3 format.
• How do I get my guide?
Right after payment you will see a link on the web page where you will be able to download your zipped file. Also we will send you an automatic email containing the download link of the zipped file in case you need to download again later or for some reason your original download is unsuccessful. The links will remain valid for 24 hours.
• I did not receive my automatic confirmation email, what is wrong?
Please send us your name and the date and time of your purchase and we will do our best to help you here
• What do I do with the file I receive?
Unzip the file into a folder on your PC or Mac. Print the tour map. Load the files onto your MP3 player, mobile phone or iPod. Enjoy your tour!
• What size (in MB) will the files be?
The total space required on your MP3 player is 50-250 MB, depending on which guide you download.
• Do I have to do the whole walk in one go?
No, you can do as little or as much as you wish. You can leave a walk on one day and resume it on another day if you wish.
• Do I have to do all of the sights in numerical order, and do I have to start at sight 01?
No and no. You can go to any point on the route and listen to the story about the particular sight with the corresponding number. And, of course, you can start anywhere.
• Is there copyright on these guides?
Yes of course. Unauthorized copying, hiring, lending, public performance and broadcasting of these audio guides is prohibited. These guides are for the personal use of the purchaser only.
• How protected and secure is my credit card information?
We can not see the card information entered. The transaction will be directed to the secure environment of PayPal’s encrypted card center.
• What should I do if I purchased an e-book?
– If you purchased the PDF format:
Click on the download link, most computers will open the file automatically. Save the file to your computer (NB! You must have a PDF reader installed).
Alternatively you can download the file by clicking on the download link and selecting “Save file”. Then open the file.
– If you purchased the iPad format (NB! make sure you’ve downloaded the iBooks app from the AppStore onto your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch first):
If you access this webpage with your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, then click on the download link. E-book downloads and opens automatically (click „open in iBooks“ button when asked).
If you access this webpage with your computer (PC or Mac), then you need to transfer the file to the iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, doing so:
1. Download the file to your computer by clicking on the download link and selecting “Save file”;
2. Open iTunes and add the file to the iTunes library;
3. Connect your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch to your computer and push “Sync” button in iTunes.